Student Advising Services

Students wishing to transfer to a different institution or otherwise not return to Spring Hill for a future semester should fill out this form. Students who are wishing to withdraw from all courses in the middle of the term should contact Student Advising Services at 251-380-3470.

(.pdf, 117K)

This form is required in order to request a change in your academic program. With this form, you can request to add/drop a major, add/drop a minor, or request an advisor change. All changes are subject to an approval requirement prior to changes being implemented. If you have questions about this form, email To access this form, make sure you are signed into Google with your SHC account and CLICK HERE

(.docx, 11K)